AUGMENTED REALITY SOLUTIONS
July 3, 2018
July 3, 2018
Future of Augmented Reality Solutions
Major brands of America Apple, Google, Microsoft etc., are coming out with Augmented Reality solutions, hardware and apps alike, catering to the rising demand.
The launch of Apple ARKit and GoogleARCore reveal an accelerated growth for AR industry, with more innovations expected in the future.
Over the past decade especially, Augmented Reality has developed considerably over the years creating an impact in sectors such as Finance, Travel, Education, E-commerce, Real Estate and more. Moreover, with the unexpected launch of Pokémon Go, during the summer of 2016, brands began to realise the importance of using augmented reality solutions in their branding and marketing to capture and retain their audience.
Many of the major brands like Coca-Cola, Ikea, Zara have all adopted Augmented Reality for their marketing and business purposes as they have realised the growing importance of AR. Some of the General Use Cases
- Lowe’s the home improvement store claim that the conversion rate was 104% higher for customers who interacted with the 3-D objects in its app, rather than those that did not.
- Yihaodian, the largest grocery store in China set up “virtual stores” in the parking lots, parks and other public tourist spots, nationwide. If a customer had the app downloaded, they could use their mobile device to shop virtually.
- “The ready-to-wear clothing label ZARA, launched an augmented reality collection using this innovative technology discoverable on shop windows, delivery boxes or ZARA’s online store
- 2013 Coca-Cola Arctic Home Campaign: Coca-Cola and WWF teamed up together and came out with an augmented reality campaign to warn the public about global warming and melting of arctic circles.
- Nissan See the Unseen Campaign: Nissan with the aim to display its Intelligent Mobility Technology to consumers came out with the AR- marketing campaign. With the help of mobile devices, the company lets its consumers engage with the characters from the movie Star Wars: The Last Jedi, where they also educated the viewers about features of the car
- Various public parks in New Zealand and Australia are using location-based AR feature to woo kids and get them interested in going outdoors instead of spending time on the couch with a laptop or a TV.
- There are also location-based AR apps that help the travellers on the Zentralbahn trainline connecting Interlaken and Lucerne to relate to the surroundings, by pointing out the places of interest not just to entertain them but also to keep them informed and educated on the way
- Most recently in Jan 2018, Ixigo, the Travel marketplace in India also launched an augmented reality feature for its train’s app, which can also be used by iOS users to identify the positions of their coaches correctly.
We have also worked with important brands like Coca-Cola, Titan, Puma, Nippon, MRF and more, providing them with amazing Augmented Reality Solutions. How our AR solutions impact various sectors?
We help you brands to unlock a very rich and immersive in-store retailing where customers can view/ match/ customise products virtually. Convert sales and build trust with customers by augmenting specifications, nutritional information, ratings/ reviews and more. AugRay’s Immersive AR solutions include,
- Product visualisation: Futuristic shoppers may test models, styles and textures of products. A motorcycle enthusiast can now bring alive a 3D view from a magazine ad, obsess every detail and angle of a new model.
- Online Product Fit: Blend e-commerce with a thrilling and interactive shopping experience.
- Ultra-real interactive 3D models of products: Be it furniture or a car, customers will now be able to visualise the product in great detail and interact with it
Benefits of using our Augmented Reality Solutions for the Retail sector
- A chance to feel and experience the product like if they are at the brick and mortar store
- Potential buyers could see how particular furniture would fit in a specific corner of the room
- Sharing of a broader communication, experience and better engagement
- Shoppers could get instant information about the product to the shoppers, such as the nutritional value, gluten-free or organic options, current offers running and so on.
- They were allowed to make a comparison if they pointed their smartphone to a shelf
AugRay Use case example: Our “try on” AR solution for Titan
Source & Read More – AugRay