- Dedicated engineer – Responsible for all prints related support
- Available on-site or will visit at regular intervals.
- Team of trained engineers and logistic support backed by a strong customized ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
- Customized dashboard to track and have complete control over your printers.
- Cartridges delivered and service calls logged using your dash board.
- For cartridges – Automatic level indicator & quick replenishment.
- Printer error code generation – meter reading/auto generation of print reading using smart print software.
- Data analysis and usage trends – Weekly & Monthly reports.
- Secured printing through ID card /Pin based bio-metric.
- High yield @ excellent quality.
- Machine with fully trained operators – 8 hours/day
- Trained to carry out first level of servicing
- Online support from field staff
- Service personnel – Available on call from 9 am to 10 pm (On all 7 days)
- 24/7 service
- Daily cleaning of machines & preventive maintenance
- Standby printers with adequate stocks of extra cartridges
- Printer support will be on site from 4Front.
- Replenishment of cartridges – to ensure zero down time.
SERVICE AND STOCKS
- Company trained engineers/technicians – Ensure strict adherence to preventive maintenance schedule and lower down time.
- Stock of essential consumables and spares – Maintained at customer site
- Preferred partners of HP – Provide brand new heavy-duty Printers and MFDs
- Copying – Fully loaded Canon MFDs with speeds in excess of 72 cpm with normal scan/print/copy option.